Worcester, Diglis Marina Worcestershire UK|
We are delighted to introduce Triantha, she is a 38ft Dutch Barge originally built by Tjalk (1915) in Holland, she was previously used as a coal barge in the early 20th century, a unique vessel with lots of maritime character combined with an internal modern touch.
Currently moored in a prime residential space within Worcester's Diglis Marina, Triantha's flexible design provides everything for a single person or couple looking for a small home or Pied a Terre for city working. An ideal base for city living or leisure access straight onto the River Severn & surrounding Canal system.
The boat has recently been granted its safety certificate and has been extensively refurbished throughout the last 5 years, including the Mercedes 4 cylinder engine being fully overhauled with work done to the hull and a refit inside including new galley, cooker & bathroom.
She has also been re-designed by an award winning London based Interior designer to allow for a variety of uses suited to the new owner.
Triantha has been a fantastic boat and is now ready to create new memories and experiences, with a new owner who can enjoy her as much as we have.
For additional information on Worcester Diglis Waterside & Marina free to check out - https://www.aquavista.com/find-a-marina/diglis-waterside-marina.
|Vessel type:||38ft Dutch Barge|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Mercedes 4 cylinder diesel|
|Drive type:||Shaft drive|
|Length over all:||38'|
|Hull colour:||Blue / Red / White|
|Fuel capacity:||80 Litres|
|Water capacity:||100 Litres|
- New interior designed layout and interiors.
- Updated internal and external paint.
- Fully functioning kitchen with new appliances: Hob, oven, Sink & Tap, Fridge.
- Lower living space which can accommodate a double bed if required.
- TV connection points installed.
- Built in toilet with shower adapter.
- Coal/wood burner built in.
- Ample storage space with additional space under floor.
- Underwater profile: Full-Displacement
- Finish: Bitumen finish
- Boat fenders & Lifebuoys.
- Boat safety check passed March 2021.
- Smoke and carbon monoxide recently fitted.
- Fire extinguishers fitted.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.