|Boatfinder Brokerage Services|
|Kings Lock Boatyard, Booth Lane, Middlewich, Cheshire, CW10 0JJ, UK|
|Contact:||Boatfinder Brokerage Services Ltd|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Mobile:||Reveal Mobile Phone Number|
|Website:||Visit Company Website|
|View All Boatfinder Brokerage Services Listings|
|Website:||Open website in new window|
WHEN CALLING BOATFINDER ABOUT THIS BOAT PLEASE QUOTE REFERENCE 120159
• Engine: Isuzu 42hp marine diesel engine with a PRM 150 D2 hydraulic gearbox.
• Quality 10mm/6mm/5mm/4mm steelwork by Price Fallows and Co Ltd with a semi-trad stern. Pram cover over the semi-trad deck and two fixed taff seats.
• High quality professional fit-out by Grosvenor Marsh narrowboats giving 6 berth accommodation in ash faced ply with solid ash trims to the ceiling, cabin and hull sides. The flooring is wood laminate throughout apart from ceramic tiles in the bathroom.
• Forward cabin bedroom with extending across the boat double bed, over bed cupboard and double wardrobe and full height cupboard.
• Walk through bathroom with a quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, vanity unit with washbasin on top, pump out toilet and heated towel rail.
• Spacious lounge with a Morso Squirrel solid fuel stove on a tiled hearth, corner cupboard, under gunwale shelves and wall mounted TV with built in DVD. Large sofa bed that converts to a double berth.
• Pullman dinette, converts to a double berth. There are a set of side doors opposite the dinette, with a removable inner Perspex screen.
• Walk-through rear galley with solid ash cupboards and doors, granite effect laminate worktops and tiled splashbacks. Slot in Stoves 500DIT oven, grill and hob and 12v Coolzone fridge with icebox. Bosch slimline washing machine. The electrical hardware for the boat is also housed in a cupboard in the galley.
• Specification also includes: 12v/240v throughout, landline, 3kw Victron inverter/charger, 4 x 110 ah leisure batteries (renewed June 2018). Horn and headlamp. Diesel fired central heating from Eberspacher diesel boiler via finrads and a heated towel radiator, and the Morso Squirrel solid fuel stove. Water heated by the Eberspacher boiler, engine heat exchanger, and immersion heater. Sprayfoam insulation. 682 litre welded nylon water tank.
Winton’s Folly is a very handsome and well cared for two owner, semi-trad stern narrowboat. She was completed in 2007 by the highly regarded builder Grosvenor Marsh, and is based on a Price Fallows hull. She offers well planned and beautifully constructed 6 berth accommodation that would be equally suited for live-aboard or holiday use. She was last out of the water in August 2019 for blacking, when the gunwales were also re-painted. There is also a hull survey available from August 2019. Viewing is recommended. Mooring by separate negotiation.
Lying in Staffordshire.
FOR A FULL COLOUR BROCHURE WITH LAYOUT DIAGRAM AND FULL SPECIFICATION, AND AN INSIDE AND OUT WALK-THROUGH VIDEO TOUR ON DVD PLEASE CALL 01270 760799 OR VISIT www.boatfinderbrokerage.co.uk
|Vessel name:||Winton's Folly|
|Model:||58 Semi Trad|
|Fit Out:||Grosvenor Marsh|
|Length over all:||58'|
|Fuel capacity:||200 Litres|
|Water capacity:||682 Litres|
PLEASE NOTE: The information shown here is based on our own inspection and information provided by the owner and is intended as a sales aid only to assist you to decide whether you would like to move to the next stage and view the boat for yourself. Measurements can only be taken as approximate. Nothing contained herein constitutes a contract or offer. This is not a survey. We always recommend that a full survey is carried out prior to purchase.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.