WHEN CALLING BOATFINDER ABOUT THIS BOAT PLEASE QUOTE REFERENCE 120330
*** Click on the "Open website in new window" link above to see a 360 degree tour of the boat ***
• Engine: Russell Newbery 18hp 2-cylinder marine diesel engine with a PRM 160 VR2 gearbox.
• Quality steelwork by Hancock and Lane with a trad stern and four sets of side doors. Cratch and cover to the front. The original 6mm base plate was fully over plated with 6mm steel in 2017.
• High quality fit-out in cream Formica laminate panels with solid sapele trims to the ceilings, sapele faced ply with solid sapele trims to the cabin sides, and carpet to the hull sides. The flooring is laid with carpet or carpet tiles throughout, apart from the bathroom which has vinyl.
• Two plus two berth accommodation.
• The spacious forward saloon is fitted with a fitted bookcase, half height cupboard and drawers, and a wall mounted display cabinet. New Morso Squirrel solid fuel stove on a tiled hearth. Two new leather recliner chairs with matching foot stools plus an additional soot stool. Full height wardrobe to the corridor.
• U-shaped raised dinette with fixed sofas that have storage below plus large and small tables with removable desmo legs. Converts to a double berth. Could easily be adapted to form a second bedroom.
• Cabin bathroom with a hip bath with a thermostatic mixer shower and curtain. Vanity unit with inset basin and storage below. Thetford C200 cassette toilet with two spare cassettes. Cosvalve twin tub portable washing machine (never used).
• U-shaped galley with a range of solid sapele cupboards and Formica laminate worktops, tiled cabin sides and inset sink with drainer. 12v LEC fridge with icebox, a slot in Statesman gas oven, grill and hob. Two pairs of wood lined steel side doors with top hatches, one has a removable Perspex inner screen and the other fold out steps to act as a second entrance for the boat.
• Large rear cabin bedroom with a fixed 4ft 6in double bed with storage drawers below. A full height double wardrobe, vanity unit with inset sink and storage below, and a wall mounted cupboard.
• Engine room housing the Russell Newbery engine. The electrical equipment for the boat is also located here.
• Rear trad area/work room with a work bench, shelf and the controls for the boat.
• Specification includes above plus: 12v/240v, rear landline connection, Victron Energy Phoenix Multiplus 3kw inverter/charger, 4 x 130ah leisure batteries (renewed in 2020). Galvanic Isolator. 2 x 65amp solar panels and Steca solar controller. Horn and headlamp. Polystyrene insulation. Heating is by the Morso Squirrel solid stove. Water heated by engine heat exchanger, there is also a Vallent gas fired water heater in the bathroom which is currently decommissioned. Integral steel water tank.
Yeltsa is a classically handsome 1978 trad stern narrowboat by respected builders Hancock and Lane with a beautiful traditional fit out. She is accessed via the bow doors and side doors (not from the rear), allowing for a very comfortable full width bed and is ideal as a spacious liveaboard home. Notable features include a separate u-shaped dinette that could easily be converted to a second bedroom, spacious saloon and a classic 2-cylinder Russell Newbery engine. The exterior would benefit from some TLC but she was grit blasted back to steel and blacked with two-pack epoxy in October 2022. The hull is also protected by 4 anodes and a galvanic isolator. She has a Boat Safety Certificate valid until January 2025. Mooring by separate negotiation with the marina. Viewing recommended.
Lying in Cheshire.
FOR A FULL COLOUR BROCHURE WITH LAYOUT DIAGRAM AND FULL SPECIFICATION PLEASE CALL 01270 760799 OR VISIT www.boatfinderbrokerage.co.uk
|Hancock & Lane
|No. of engines:
|Length over all:
PLEASE NOTE: The information shown here is based on our own inspection and information provided by the owner and is intended as a sales aid only to assist you to decide whether you would like to move to the next stage and view the boat for yourself. Measurements can only be taken as approximate. Nothing contained herein constitutes a contract or offer. This is not a survey. We always recommend that a full survey is carried out prior to purchase.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.